Sunday, May 11, 2014

**A Brown Bear in Sri Lanka**

Special Post for this weekend as promised. Part of the delay in my updates was because I traveled to Sri Lanka for two weeks during Japan's 'Golden Week' holiday. Besides getting to spend some quality time with my family, I got the opportunity to get a little tour of Colombo, the capital city of the country. Below are some snaps taken as we zoomed and zigzaged in and out of traffic around the city

I've labelled the ones I know, but some of the other pictures are just of pretty buildings I got a glance of as we sped past. I hope you enjoy a little change of scenery.

New Parliament Building




"Nelum Pokuna" (Performance Center)
Town Hall Building

Tower Hall

Old Parliament Building
Galle Face
 

 
Old Dutch Hospital (Shopping Complex)
Ganga Rama Maha Viharaya

The National Museum
 

Independence Square
 


1 comment:

  1. I just want to zoomed and zigzaged through colombo traffic to see these places !!

    ReplyDelete