Sunday, February 2, 2014

Kariya by Day

Went for a long walk around Kariya today, stopping every thirty seconds to take pictures of random buildings and different things. Though I'll admit it's not the prettiest city I've ever been to, doesn't lessen how neat it is. Enjoy!

Circular headstones lining the sidewalks of the city.
I now realize that they might just be decorative sewer covers.
Aerial view of the city.
        
 
       


Train Station
Bus Station

And a few artsy nature ones just for fun :)

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're enjoying your time in Japan! How's the food? I bet it's delicious, mmmm :)
    Have fun!
    - Hasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hasha! My mom said I should say thank you to you for reading my blog. Not that I didn't appreciate it before, just verbalizing it now. :) Food's pretty good - trying to cook, but trying lots of restaurants in the mean while.

      Delete
  3. Love getting the updates, Nadini...thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A wee bit late, but thank you Erik! I'm glad you're enjoying it. :)

      Delete
  4. So nice to hear that you are enjoying the life there... Dah..it is Japan. Right? Taking pictures should be a part of your life there too.. isn't it? haven't seen a Japanese with out a camera anyway... mix right in :)
    Take care Nadi. Shammi Nenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shammi Nanda! It's a bit late, but Amma said I should say thank you to you for reading my blog! Still taking lots of pictures while things are still new. :)

      Say hi to malli for me!

      Delete